All of our job and internship opportunities are advertised on our website. Some roles are also advertised on specialist websites, as well as the Guardian and their diversity network.
- Paid employment in permanent and fixed term roles
- Freelance assignments
- Paid internships.
To receive new BFI job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please sign up for a BFI job alert by completing your preferred search criteria and clicking on the ‘Click here to save this search as a job alert’ button at the bottom of the search results page.
Good luck with your application.
The BFI web recruitment site is currently undergoing emergency maintenance. We expect the site to be up and running again by 01 November 2014.
Current live recruitment at the BFI includes:
- Research Manager – closing date of 13/11/2014
- Information Manager – closing date of 10/11/2014
- IT Support Technician – closing date of 06/11/2014
- HR Advisor – closing date of 05/11/2014
For further information about any of the above posts, including a job pack, or if you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Any application forms that have been part completed and saved correctly, will be available to complete and submit once the website is back up.
Please check back after 01 November 2014 to submit your application using the online application form. We do apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to receiving your application soon.
BFI HR Team
We take our responsibility to engage and develop staff seriously. We carry out a range of activities to facilitate this, including:
- All employees are appraised each year and agree objectives and a development plan with their line manager.
- Meetings are held regularly at directorate, department, team and individual levels with ‘all staff’ events from time to time.
- We conduct a staff engagement survey regularly to see how we are doing.
Diversity and inclusion
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We want to make sure our workforce is diverse and representative of the communities we work with, and that our opportunities are open to all.
- We are Stonewall Champions. Stonewall works for equality and justice for lesbians, gay men and bisexuals.
- We are a Two Ticks (disability) employer. Accredited by Jobcentre Plus, we encourage applications from disabled people and guarantee an interview if our minimum requirements criteria for a role are matched by the disabled applicant.
- We are members of the Employer’s Network for Equality and Inclusion.
- We are members of the Southbank Employers Group, a partnership with a long-term commitment to improving the everyday experience of the area for employees, visitors and residents alike.
Employed staff benefits
We offer a range of benefits to members of staff, including:
- BFI Defined Contributions Pension Scheme
- 28-33 days annual leave
- Free tickets to BFI Southbank events and access to other BFI events
- Loan schemes, such as season ticket and computer purchase loans
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- £100 towards annual health club membership
- Sight & Sound magazine subscription
- 35% staff discount at Benugo – Riverfront, and 20% staff discount at Benugo – Bar and Kitchen, at BFI Southbank
- 70% staff discount on BFI DVDs, 50% on books and merchandise plus 20% off other items in the BFI Shop
- 40% staff discount on all retail, including upstairs concessions, at BFI IMAX in partnership with ODEON
Certain conditions apply on some benefits – details are available from the Human Resources team. Some benefits are non-contractual and the BFI reserves the right to review benefits and withdraw them as appropriate.
We provide travel costs within zones 1-6, plus a lunch allowance. There are also opportunities from time to time to access our film programme.