Cherish the memory of a loved one, thank that special someone, or celebrate the place you found your inspiration, formed friendships or enriched your life.
For a donation of £500 you can name the back of a BFI Southbank cinema seat for five years – and in doing so, you will be supporting the BFI in protecting the UK’s film heritage and supporting its future.
- You can select your seat and make your payment online.
- Or, find out more about naming a seat and supporting the BFI by contacting Isobel on Isobel.Evans@bfi.org.uk or 020 7957 4729.
- Naming a seat is a charitable donation, and does not entitle you to admission to performances, or exclusivity to the seat when booking tickets.
- Donations to name a seat directly support the BFI, registered charity no. 298909, but they are not eligible for Gift Aid.
- Plaques are in place for five years and after this period we will contact you and ask if you wish to renew your seat. If you wish to name a seat for a longer period, please feel free to contact us and we will be very happy to discuss this with you.
- Seats are subject to availability, and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you so much for your support.