A film by Jane Arden and Jack Bond
“A complex and fascinating experimental exploration of time and identity. Anti-Clock is a film of authentic, startling originality. Brilliantly mixing cinema and video techniques, Arden and Bond have created a movie that captures the anxiety and sense of danger that has infiltrated the consciousness of so many people in western society. Filled with high tension and high intelligence, Anti-Clock is mysterious, disturbing, fascinating and exciting.” Jack Kroll, Newsweek
“Anti-Clock… is great!” Andy Warhol
“A futuristic masterpiece” Claude Chabrol
- Newly restored from original negative.
- Anti-Clock: Jack Bond’s re-edit (2005, 87min).
- Vibration (1975, 36min): Arden and Bond’s experimental Super 8 video/film.
- Original trailer (3min).
- Fully illustrated booklet with contributions by Jack Bond, Chris Darke, and Penny Slinger: reviews, biographies and credits.
- PCM mono audio (48k/16-bit).
English for the hard-of-hearing
Original aspect ratio
- B - Includes most European and Middle-Eastern countries, all of Africa, Australia and New Zealand