Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush
A film by Clive Donner
This glossy coming-of-age comedy, directed by Clive Donner (The Caretaker), follows the exploits of sex-obsessed Jamie (Barry Evans) as he attempts to join the Swinging Sixties set and lose his virginity. Filled with the distinctive sights and sounds of late-1960s Stevenage, and based on the novel by Hunter Davies (The Beatles biography), this enduring cult classic features music by The Spencer Davis Group and Traffic, and is presented fully uncut and remastered in high definition
- Complete uncensored presentation of main feature (DVD and Blu-ray).
- Alternative censored version (Blu-ray only, 96 min).
- Alternative censored sequences (DVD only, 10 min).
- Because That Road is Trodden (Tim King, 1969, 23 min): dream-like confessional concerning the fantasies of a public schoolboy.
- Stevenage (Gordon Ruttan,1971, 21 min): documentary celebration of Britain’s first New Town.
- Fully illustrated booklet with contributions from Steve Chibnall, Hunter Davies, Vic Pratt and William Fowler.
English for the hard-of-hearing
Original aspect ratio
- 2 Europe (except Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus), Middle East, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, Greenland, French Overseas departments and territories
- B - Includes most European and Middle-Eastern countries, all of Africa, Australia and New Zealand