Our research covers gender, age, ethnicity, social group and region, both for the UK audience as a whole and for particular popular titles.
- Opening our eyes: how film contributes to the culture of the UK (PDF)
- Multi-platform UK cinema release for Catfish – a case study (PDF)
- Portrayal vs Betrayal: an investigation of diverse and mainstream UK film audiences (PDF)
- Another Year premiere satellite event case study (PDF)
- Subtitling versus dubbing case study: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (PDF)
- A qualitative study of avid cinema-goers (PDF)
- The impact of new digital leisure activities (PDF)