The 58th BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express® will close with the European premiere of Fury, written and directed by David Ayer (End of Watch). Set in 1945, the film is the story of a battle-hardened sergeant (Brad Pitt) commanding a tank on a dangerous mission during the final months of the war. A resounding cinematic achievement boasting a prestige ensemble cast, Fury promises to draw this year’s festival to a spectacular close.
To celebrate we are giving away a pair of tickets to the Closing Night Gala at the Odeon Leicester Square on Sunday 19 October. Along with the chance to walk the red carpet and see the film first, the lucky winner will also receive a two course meal plus a glass of champagne at May Fair Kitchen and a night’s stay at the May Fair Hotel our Official Hotel sponsor.
To enter simply email email@example.com with your name and contact phone number by 5pm on Friday 26 September.
Terms and Conditions
May Fair Hotel
- The prize is for a twin or double room (subject to availability) at The May Fair Hotel, Official Hotel of the 58th BFI London Film Festival, for the night of Sunday 19 October 2014
- All extras to be paid by the winner.
May Fair Kitchen
- The prize is dinner for a two-course meal, with a glass of champagne each for two people in May Fair Kitchen, Mayfair on Sunday 19 October 2014 at 5.30pm
- All other drinks and extras to be paid by the winner
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- No cash alternative