- Three pairs of tickets to any film in part two of the BFI Southbank Gotta Dance, Gotta Dance! season in August.
- A £50 Bloch Gift Certificate to be spent in their London store.
- A pair of passes to dance lessons at the famous Pineapple Dance Studios.
- An authentic blow dry / vintage hairdo with 10-minute head massage, conditioning treatment, and unlimited top ups on bubbly at The Parlour.
- A pair of tickets to see Nutcracker performed by the English National Ballet.
- A pair of tickets to an autumn performance at The Place.
- A pair of tickets to the opening night performance of Boy Blue Entertainment’s The Five & the Prophecy of Prana at the Barbican Centre.
- A pair of tickets to BalletBoyz at the Roundhouse 31 July – 1 August. Following phenomenal international acclaim, BalletBoyz present their award-winning show Serpent / Fallen for the final time in London. Audiences will be able to enjoy the new full-length work Young Men, featuring live music from singer-songwriter Keaton Henson.
- A pair of top price tickets to “Richard Eyre’s joyous production” (The Guardian) of Broadway classic The Pajama Game. A buoyantly blissful blend of romance and comedy, The Pajama Game’s golden age score includes the hit songs Hey There (You With The Stars In Your Eyes), Hernando’s Hideaway and Steam Heat.
- A pair of tickets to Groove on Down the Road courtesy of our friends at The Southbank Centre. From the award-winning ZooNation Dance Company and Kate Prince, the smash-hit show Groove On Down the Road returns to Southbank Centre this summer – an exhilarating dance adventure for the whole family.
How to enter
- Record a clip of yourself, your friends or your family re-enacting a dance scene from any film.
- Entries can be anywhere from three seconds to three minutes long.
- Submit via Facebook by posting on the BFI’s or Big Dance’s page, on Twitter or Instagram using #mydancemovies, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be submitted by 12pm on 21 July 2014
- If you need a little inspiration, check out some of the films we’re screening in our Gotta Dance, Gotta Dance! season.
Terms and conditions
- Travel costs are not included.
- Competition closes 28 July 2014.
- Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash alternative.
- Tickets to Pajama Game, BalletBoyz and Groove on Down the Road available for Monday-Thursday performances, subject to availability.
- Tickets for The Nutcracker at the London Colloseum are for performances on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday matinee or evening performance between 16-30 December 2014, subject to availability, and must be reserved by 1 October.
- Tickets for The Five & the Prophecy of Prana at the Barbican are for the opening night performance on Thursday 2 October.
- Tickets for BFI Southbank are subject to availability.
- Bloch Gift Certificate only redeemable in stores.
- Full competition terms and conditions