Each year we are delighted to welcome the creative filmmaking teams that have work screening in the festival.
We offer a limited number of complimentary Filmmaker Accreditations to the core members of each creative team. Full details of this will be provided to filmmaking teams once their work has been selected and scheduled into the Festival.
Filmmaker Accreditation is then arranged directly through the teams’ LFF Programme and Guest contact. If you are part of the core creative team for a film screening at this year’s Festival, then please contact your Programme and Guest contact for further details on accreditation.
Filmmaker Accreditation will provide:
- Access to over 175 Press and Industry Screenings
- Access to Public Weekday matinee screenings.
- Networking drinks for Industry and Filmmaker Delegates.
- Access to other Industry Events, Panels and Receptions.
- Access to the LFF Delegate Hubs in West End and Southbank.
- Exclusive Access to LFF Delegate Microsite.
- Discount on food and drinks at selected venues.
- A Festival Delegate bag.