Full competition terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all competitions unless otherwise stated. By entering a BFI competition you agree to the following conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are not available to BFI employees or their immediate families.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- End date is specified on individual competitions.
- The BFI reserves the right to amend the end date at any time.
- Competition winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity where required.
- Prizes are non transferrable to another person.
- No cash alternative available.
- Travel and expenses are not included unless otherwise stated.
- If the advertised prize becomes unavailable the BFI reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
- Competitions are run by BFI, 21 Stephen Street, London W1T 1LN.
- By entering competitions you agree to be contacted for promotional purposes.
- No personal data will be shared with third parties unless stated otherwise.
- The BFI reserves the right to amend or withdraw competitions at any time.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of notifying the winner.