Born 100 years ago, Vivien Leigh remains one of Britain’s brightest screen stars.
To mark this anniversary we’re celebrating with a season of films at BFI Southbank and re-releasing Gone With the Wind in cinemas around the UK.
We’ve also put together a wonderful goody bag that any Vivien Leigh fan will treasure. To enter simply email email@example.com with the answer to the question below, along with your name and address.
It’s well documented that as a teenager, Vivien Leigh’s favourite actor was the British star Leslie Howard. In which film did the two star together?
- Gone With the Wind
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- Anna Karenina
- Tickets for two to see the 4K digital restoration of Gone With The Wind at BFI Southbank this December.
- BFI Southbank season artwork.
- Vivien Leigh: An Intimate Portrait by Kendra Bean, including hundreds of never-before-seen photos and a foreword by Claire Bloom.
- A selection of the literary classics that inspired many of Vivien Leigh’s films including Anna Karenina and A Streetcar Named Desire courtesy of Penguin Books.
- A tour of RADA where Vivien Leigh trained as a classical actress. A collection of scrapbooks chronicling the career of Vivien Leigh will be available in the library for personal viewing.
- A pair of tickets to The Vivien Leigh Archives on 12 November for a talk with curator Keith Lodwick from the Victoria & Albert Museum, sharing highlights from the Vivien Leigh archive.
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be received by Sunday 10 November.
- Tickets subject to availability.
- No travel is included.
- Full competition terms and conditions