How it works
- Buy a Gift Membership and a unique voucher will be issued for the recipient to redeem themselves against 12 months of Membership
- If you choose to buy a postal Gift then you can also choose if the gift card and voucher is sent to you or directly to the recipient by post with a personalised message.
- If you buy an e-Gift then you’ll receive a PDF voucher which you can forward to the recipient yourself by email
- The recipient can activate their Membership themselves any time before the expiry date on the voucher which will be at least three months after purchase
- Postal Gift Membership includes optional printed BFI programme guides by post whereas e-Gifts are Paperfree and the recipient will receive PDFs of BFI programme guides by email
Gifts by post
Gifts by email – Paperfree
Paperfree Champion Members enjoy all the usual benefits except the printed BFI Southbank and BFI Festivals guides by post.