11am to 12pm, 13 October 2022, online
This online event compares the institutional, historical and social contexts of Dracula (1931) and The Lost Boys (1987). We will consider Dracula as an example of an early sound horror film and Universal Studios cycle of popular horror films. We will compare this to The Lost Boys, a horror-comedy and an example of 1980s cinema featuring a young ensemble cast with a pop / rock soundtrack, appealing to the MTV generation. We will also engage with a comparison of key sequences, focusing on contexts.
- £30 per student group up to 15 students.
- £60 per student group up to 65 students.
- £90 per student group larger than 65 students.
- £10 per student for homeschooled students.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email email@example.com.