11am to 12pm, 23 March 2023, online
Conducted mainly in French, this online event will use short films to explore themes of identity and culture, introduce students to new vocabulary and provide them with opportunities to practice their listening, speaking and writing.
The event has been designed to support teaching across the French AQA, Edexcel and Eduqas GCSE specifications, using French short films curated with KS4 students in mind. The session features activities aimed at introducing students to new vocabulary, supporting them with their critical film analysis skills and encouraging them to discuss the issues raised in the films in the target language.
- £30 per student group up to 15 students; £60 per student group up to 65 students; £90 per student group larger than 65 students
- £10 per student for homeschooled students
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email email@example.com.