11am to 12pm, 27 September 2022, online
This event is aimed at students of French at AS and A2 Level and will take the film of director Mathieu Kassovitz La Haine (1995) as its focus. This clip-based event will use key scenes from La Haine to address aspects of the film specific to the A-level curriculum. The presentation will give students the tools and language for analysing La Haine as well as strategies on how to approach films in general for KS5 French. This event will be conducted in French.
- £30 per student group up to 15 students; £60 per student group up to 65 students; £90 per student group larger than 65 students
- £10 per student for homeschooled students
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.