For the first time, our events are available to everyone, without the barrier of entry fees or the need to physically be in London.
All our live Zoom events will be posted on YouTube after the festival, so even if you’re not able to attend on the day, the session will be available to watch in your own time. These YouTube videos will have subtitles.
Pre-recorded events will be streamed on YouTube with Closed Captions and will be BSL interpreted.
Pre-recorded events are:
- Thursday Hot Spot with Remi Weekes
- Friday Hot Spot with Phil Clarke
- BFI Future Film Festival 2021 Awards Ceremony supported by Netflix
Our film programme has a number of short films with subtitles, or no dialogue at all. These films are:
- Damn Hobo! (Spanish with English subtitles)
- BURN THE WITCH (no dialogue with English subtitles)
- LIFE IS A HIGHWAY (Hindi with English subtitles)
- Instructions to Let Go (Spanish with English subtitles)
- Breath (Polish with English subtitles)
- The Tale of Edgar Hare (no dialogue)
- Marginal: Short Version (Japanese with English subtitles)
- Double Happiness (Mandarin with English subtitles)
- Hovering Between Us (Closed Captions)
- The Rose of Manila (Closed Captions)
- Please Introduce Yourself (Closed Captions)
We love hearing about different ways that we could potentially provide access to the BFI Future Film Festival. If you have comments or suggestions, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.