For the first time, you can secure your seat early to walk the red carpet at the opening night gala of the BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express — all while showing your support for the BFI. But be quick, these fundraising tickets in support of the BFI are limited.
We are a charity, and we believe society needs stories. They help us to connect, and to understand each other better. The support you give helps us to keep moving image culture vibrant, and to bring people closer together.
Join us at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall for the World Premiere of The Harder They Fall, directed by Londoner Jeymes Samuel and featuring an all-star cast including Jonathan Majors, Zazie Beetz, Delroy Lindo, LaKeith Stanfield, Danielle Deadwyler, Edi Gathegi, R.J. Cyler, Damon Wayans Jr. and Deon Cole with Regina King and Idris Elba.
These fundraising tickets are priced at £200 each. Your support is invaluable at a time in which the BFI is on the road to recovery after a very challenging year. All proceeds will support our mission to create the greatest possible choice and enjoyment for audiences, nurture and support our world-class filmmakers, and inspire future generations of young talent.
- Tickets are priced at £200 each with a maximum of 2 per person.
- Ticket holders will be credited on screen.
- All proceeds support the BFI, registered charity 287780.
- By purchasing these tickets you will significantly contribute to supporting the BFI as we continue on the road to recovery from the Covid-19 crisis.
- Standard tickets for the BFI London Film Festival 2021 go on sale in September, with tickets to gala screenings from £10 (£5 for 25 & Under).
How to book
These tickets have now sold out – thank you so much for your support.
If you would like to find out more about supporting the BFI, please get in touch at email@example.com.