The BFI London Film Festival’s inaugural Works-in-Progress showcase will present exclusive excerpts from seven upcoming UK productions, each representing work by emerging talent across fiction, documentary and artists moving image. All projects are currently either in production or post-production and are available to international buyers and for festival selection.
2020 Works-In-Progress projects:
- 8 Bar (working title), director Ewen Spencer
- The Feast (Gwledd), director Lee-Haven Jones
- Here Before, director-scriptwriter Stacey Gregg
- If the Streets Were on Fire, director Alice Russell
- The Score, director-scriptwriter Malachi Smyth
- Sweetheart, director-scriptwriter Marley Morrison
- Untitled Baff Akoto project, director Baff Akoto
This year’s showcase will be taking place online and attendance is by invitation only.