How it works
- Buy a Gift Membership and a unique voucher will be issued for the recipient to redeem themselves against 12 months of Membership
- If you choose to buy a postal Gift then you can also choose if the gift card and voucher is sent to you or directly to the recipient by post with a personalised message. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. Need it sooner? Pop down to the BFI Shop at BFI Southbank
- If you buy an e-Gift then you’ll receive a PDF voucher right away which you can forward to the recipient yourself by email
- The recipient can activate their Membership themselves any time before the expiry date on the voucher which will be at least three months after purchase
- Postal Gift Membership includes optional printed BFI programme guides by post whereas e-Gifts are Paperfree and the recipient will receive PDFs of BFI programme guides by email
Gifts by post
Need it in time for Christmas? Place your order before Friday 17 December or go Paperfree.
Gifts by email – Paperfree
Paperfree Members enjoy all the usual benefits except the printed BFI Southbank and BFI Festivals guides by post.