All of our opportunities across our sites nationwide are advertised here. Opportunities may include:
- paid employment in permanent and fixed term roles
- freelance assignments
- paid internships
To receive new BFI job opportunities as soon as they are posted, please sign up for a BFI job alert.
The BFI is not currently a licensed sponsor for visas, and if applying for a role you must already have the right to work in the UK.
Good luck with your application.
If you have difficulties submitting your application or experience any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, role you are interested in, plus your preferred contact details.
A member of the Human Resources team will contact you as soon as possible to help you with your query. If you tell us that you have been experiencing technical difficulties before the closing time and date, we will log this as being your intention to apply for the role in time.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please be aware that Google Chrome users may experience technical issues when submitting an application online and are recommended to use an alternative browser.
Employed staff benefits
We offer a range of benefits to members of staff.
- BFI pension scheme
- 28-33 days paid annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- support for working families: generous contribution to childcare costs; childcare vouchers; enhanced maternity, 4 weeks paid parental leave and enhanced shared parental pay
- flexible working
- our Employee Assistance Programme provides advice and support for employees and their close family members across all life events
- free tickets to BFI Southbank screenings and events plus access to other BFI Events and film festivals (BFI London Film Festival and BFI Flare: London LGBTIQ+ Film Festival)
- loan schemes such as season ticket and computer purchase
- ride to work scheme
- £100 towards annual health club membership
- Sight and Sound magazine
- 35% employee discount on all food across BFI Benugo outlets, and 20% staff discount on alcohol
- 70% employee discount on BFI DVDs, 50% on books and merchandise plus 20% off other items at BFI Filmstore
- 40% employee discount on all retail, including upstairs concessions, at BFI IMAX
Certain conditions apply on some benefits – details are available from the Human Resources team. Some benefits are non-contractual and the BFI reserves the right to review benefits and withdraw them as appropriate.