In tandem with the #GENERATIONNOW short film programme, BFI Film Academy is hosting SCENE, a series of virtual interviews with #GENERATIONNOW filmmakers as part of the BFI London Film Festival.
Hear the directors of each film chat about filmmaking, career paths and their tips to break into the industry.
SCENE takes place live on the BFI Film Academy Instagram channel.
Follow @BFIFilmAcademy on Instagram to watch.
#GENERATIONNOW films are available to view free on BFI Player until Sun 18 Oct.
Thursday 8 October
- 3pm – interview with Luna Carmoon, Shagbands
- 4pm – interview with Erika Sanchez, Panthers
- 5pm – interview with Elvire Munoz, The Spark
- 6pm – interview with Ethosheia Hylton, Dolapo is Fine
- 7pm – interview with Martina Matzkin, The Name of the Son
Thursday 15 October
- 4pm – interview with Abel Rubinstein, Dungarees
- 5pm – interview with Joseph Ollman, Bitter Sky
- 6pm – interview with John Ogunmuyiwa, Mandem
- 7pm – interview with Molly Manning Walker, Good Thanks, You?