We are excited to announce that you can secure fundraising tickets, before they go on public sale, for the Opening Night Gala of the 2023 BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express.
Join us at the Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall on Wednesday 4 October for the international premiere of Saltburn. Directed, produced and written by Academy Award winning UK filmmaker Emerald Fennell (Promising Young Woman), Saltburn stars Barry Keoghan, Jacob Elordi, Rosamund Pike, Richard E. Grant, Alison Oliver, Archie Madekwe and Carey Mulligan.
You can walk the red carpet, be among the first to watch the much-anticipated film, and by donating you will support our work as a charity.
Set in the mid-2000s and shot in a variety of locations around the UK, the story sees student Oliver Quick (Barry Keoghan) struggling to find his place at Oxford University and finding himself drawn into the world of the charming and aristocratic Felix Catton (Jacob Elordi), who invites him to Saltburn, his eccentric family’s sprawling estate, for a summer never to be forgotten.
You’re doing more than buying a ticket, you’re helping us to support creativity and seek out the next generation of UK storytellers. Thank you.
BFI London Film Festival ticket prices for galas start from £10 (£5 for 25 & Under). The full programme will be revealed on Thursday 31 August and tickets go on general sale from Tuesday 12 September (BFI Members, BFI Patrons, and Amex Cardmembers book early).
- Opening Night fundraising tickets cost £200, with limited availability
- Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, 4 October 2023
- Ticket holders will be credited on a pre-screening slide
- Tickets do not include access to any pre- or post-screening events
- All proceeds support the BFI, registered charity 287780
How to book
or by calling 020 7928 3232 (11:30-20:30).
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are limited to 4 per person
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable