We invite members of the UK and international press to register for the Industry Forum at BFI London Film Festival.
The BFI LFF Press pass remains the same as previous years, and offers access to all press and industry screenings. Press pass holders can apply for evening and weekend tickets through the industry website, and seat filling opportunities are available each day, as in previous years.
As always we encourage and welcome all press and media to apply, and they will be accredited if they meet our criteria.
In response to feedback last year from accredited press keen to access events which have previously been open to industry delegates only, we have introduced an additional option for 2023 – a Press+Industry pass.
This pass will offer access to events targeted towards industry delegates in the Industry Forum, and mirrors the benefits of the Industry+ pass.
Delegates will have access to:
- pre-festival press and industry screenings running 25 September to 3 October
- press and industry screenings during festival dates 4 to 15 October
- a rush queue for public screenings with availability (weekday matinees only)
- LFF digital viewing library
- delegate directory and festival industry guide
- tickets for evening and weekend screenings/events, and industry talks and panels, requested in advance via the delegate microsite
- further press events to be announced
Also includes exclusive offers and discounts such as:
- discounted BFI Membership
- discounted BFI Player subscription
- BFI shop discount (online and in person)
- food and drink offers at participating venues
Includes access to all of the benefits listed above for the Press pass, plus:
- industry drinks and networking events
- industry talks and panels
- public screenings with availability (matinees, evenings and weekends)
- discounted LFF Expanded tickets
- discounted tickets for LFF Screen Talks
Fees and deadlines
Standard (7 August to 30 September) – £52
Late (1 to 15 October) – £92
Early Bird (7 August to 1 September) – £132
Standard (2 to 30 September) – £155
Late (1 to 15 October) – £195
All industry and press pass applications received after 30 September 2023 are subject to a late fee of £40 due to onsite processing.
We encourage early accreditation for international applicants, due to the possibility of visa application delays. If you require a letter of support please email email@example.com.
Through accreditation and attending you agree to abide the BFI London Film Festival terms and conditions. Any violation of these will result in the immediate withdrawal of the accreditation.