Press and industry screenings run from 2 October to 17 October. If you apply for accreditation after this date you will miss out on some press and industry screenings and events.
Industry accreditation for the BFI London Film Festival is now open for filmmakers and individuals currently working in a professional capacity in the UK film industry and wider screen sectors.
The benefits for all accredited delegates includes:
- access to virtual Press and Industry screenings and the digital viewing library
- access to a curated programme of 6+ virtual Industry events
- access to the Industry delegate guide
- a digital festival goodie bag, including a discounted BFI Membership and BFI Player subscription
- access to our range of free to view programmes and events comprising:
- 35 short films
- LFF Expanded – our new XR programme featuring 10+ 360 films and 8+ interactive experiences on a newly developed Social VR platform
- 15+ screen talks, salons and more
Due to screenings rights restrictions delegates based outside of the UK will unfortunately be unable to apply for Industry accreditation this year. We look forward to welcoming our international delegates in 2021.
In recognition of the financial challenges many film industry professionals are facing due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering subsidised accreditation fees this year:
- Employer-assisted rate – £55
- Concession rate – £35
The concession rate is available to filmmakers and members of the film and wider screen sectors who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- are freelance professionals who work in the film, TV or XR industries
- have applied for or are in receipt of the UK’s Universal Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Carer’s Allowance
- are enrolled in post-graduate studies alongside working in the industry
Please include information on how you meet any of these criteria in the ‘supporting Information’ field in the accreditation form.
For enquiries, please email BFI LFF delegate services: email@example.com