10:30am to 3pm, 23 February 2024, BFI Southbank
We are delighted to offer this study day focused on Asif Kapadia’s acclaimed documentary Amy (2015). The day includes an extensive introduction, which focuses on the blurred lines between documentary and fiction forms, the chance to watch the film on the big screen and the rare opportunity to ask Asif questions about his films and filmmaking process.
We are thrilled to welcome Asif Kapadia to the event and look forward to an inspiring interview and Q&A session. Our in-venue events take place in one of the BFI’s auditoriums where school groups are encouraged to engage with learning activities and supported to share their thoughts and ideas helping to build confidence and deepen understanding.
- £12.50 per student. Accompanying teachers / adults are charged £1 per 5 students – otherwise student rate applies.
- £40 for teachers attending without students.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Schools which have over 20% of students receiving free school meals should ask about a discount when booking.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.