10.30am to 12pm, 26 January 2024, online via Zoom
Take a deep dive into music video and media language. Drawing upon relevant set products and also other music videos suitable for any exam board, this online event aims to provide students with an in-depth analytical view of media videos. We will cover the technical terminology used in media production and provide tools needed to increase confidence to deconstruct any music video.
There will also be a review of key theorists used in the analysis of music videos, drawing on ideas of encoding/decoding and audience reception. After the interactive lecture we are excited to welcome a music video producer/director for a Q&A.
Throughout the presentation students will be asked to contribute their thoughts and opinions via the chat box function in Zoom. The learning activities are clip based and varied, designed to pique interest and engage students. It is hoped the Q&A with industry professionals will provide a rare and memorable experience which brings the subject to life for students.
- £30 per student group up to 15 students.
- £60 per student group up to 65 students.
- £90 per student group larger than 65 students.
- £10 per student for homeschooled students.
- £20 for teachers attending without students.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email email@example.com.