10:30am to 12:30pm, 20 June 2023, BFI Southbank
What do you think of when you think of your home? Is it the building that you sleep in? Or is it the people around you and the love and care that you receive? Through short films and clips from films such as Paddington (2014) and Lionel Ngakane’s Jemima and Johnny (1966), we will discuss what makes a home and how you can feel at home even when moving around. Pupils will have the opportunity to share their views and to consider how they can support everyone around them to ensure that we all feel a sense of community and belonging, wherever we have come from.
- £6 per student. Accompanying teachers / adults are charged £1 per 5 students – otherwise student rate applies.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Schools which have over 20% of students receiving free school meals should ask about a discount when booking.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email email@example.com.