10:30am to 3pm, 12 March 2024, BFI Southbank
This study day, suitable for all GCSE film students, will focus on revising and developing students’ appreciation of the core ideas of the subject through a range of activities, clips and discussions. Students will receive unique insight and guidance on topics such as how to analyse a film using precise, technical language, context and representation.
Throughout the session, students will be able to consolidate their own learning and gain exclusive guidance and support, allowing students to benefit from revision techniques and analysis skills. There will also be opportunity to engage in Q&A sessions to help clarify and cement ideas in preparation for the exams.
- £10 per student. Accompanying teachers / adults are charged £1 per 5 students – otherwise student rate applies.
- £40 for teachers attending without students.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- We offer a further subsidy for schools who have over 20% of students who receive free school meals.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.