10:30am to 3pm, 20 March 2024, BFI Southbank
Students will take part in a range of activities to consolidate their understanding of the theoretical framework and key film theories. Using a range of films from various exam boards to clearly illustrate themes relevant to the exams. We will evaluate and apply relevant critical readings in order to engage with the issues and debates referenced in all the A Level specifications.
Students will have the opportunity to recap some of the more challenging areas of their courses and will be encouraged to engage with Q&A sessions throughout the day to clarify and deepen knowledge in preparation for the exams.
- £12.50 per student. Accompanying teachers / adults are charged £1 per 5 students – otherwise student rate applies.
- £40 for teachers attending without students.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Schools which have over 20% of students receiving free school meals should ask about a discount when booking.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.