10:30am to 3:30pm, 9 December 2022, BFI Southbank
Conducted mainly in Spanish, this study day will focus on Guillermo del Toro’s Pan’s Labyrinth (2006), a prescribed text in the AQA, Edexcel and Eduqas A Level specifications. Students will have the opportunity to learn about film language as well as important historical periods such as Franco’s dictatorship, and the civil war, in order to aid a deeper understanding of the film’s themes. In the afternoon there will be an introduced screening of Pan’s Labyrinth.
A resource pack will be available on the day.
- £12.50 per student. Accompanying teachers / adults are charged £1 per 5 students – otherwise student rate applies.
- To book call 020 7815 1329 and pay using a credit/debit card or download, print and return the booking form with cheque or card details.
- Schools which have over 20% of students receiving free school meals should ask about a discount when booking.
- Please book by 12pm the day before the event.
- We cannot reserve seats, send invoices or accept BACS payments.
- For any queries, please email email@example.com.