What access support can help with
You can ask for:
- our funding guidelines in other formats, like large print or audio
- support to understand a fund’s guidelines
- support to complete an application form
Access support cannot be used to:
- help you develop your film or project
- pay for costs already covered by other support you might receive, such as Access to Work
- pay for hardware or software
When you can get support
If you are thinking about or want to apply to a BFI fund or the Film Audience Network.
Check if the fund you want to apply to has a deadline. You should get in touch as early as possible if you need access support.
You can also get support:
- before applying
- while making an application
- after an application has been submitted if we ask for more information or a meeting
How to get support
TAPE Community Film and Music provide our access support for applicants. TAPE is an award-winning, community arts charity based in North Wales.
Contact TAPE by telephone or by completing TAPE’s contact form to get support.
Telephone: 01492 512 109
If the fund you’ve applied to asks you to join a meeting to talk about your application, the person arranging the meeting will help you with any support you might need.
Asking for support or sharing information about yourself will not negatively affect your application.
Data protection notice
Any personal information and details that you share with TAPE Community Music and Film about your project may be shared with the BFI. Information about the kind of access support you get will also be shared with the BFI. If the support you get is for a fund managed by one of the BFI’s partners, this information will also be shared with the organisation managing that fund.
This information will only be used by the BFI and its partners for monitoring purposes and it will be kept confidential. It would not be used as part of the application assessment process.